LUPINE VILLAGE AT GRAND LAKE SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
(Bookings confirmed before 5/1/22)
This Short-Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Lupine Village Properties LLC (“Lupine Village”) and Guest as of the date reservation is booked. By completing this booking, for good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
The rental party shall consist of Guest and the number of persons indicated by Guest at time of booking. Only those persons included in the Rental Party may occupy the property overnight.
The maximum number of overnight guests is limited to 4 persons in any cabin. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Reservation is confirmed with payment of 50% of the reservation total by Credit Card.
- Second 50% payment will be requested by E-mail with payment link, due at least 7 days before scheduled arrival.
- Bookings fewer than 7 days from reservation date will require 100% upfront payment to confirm
- 11% Occupancy Taxes collected with every reservation
- Guest may cancel up to 7 days before arrival and receive a full refund of all payments, or reschedule with full credit toward a new reservation.
- Guest cancellations inside 7 days but at least 48 hours before arrival are not eligible for refund, but are eligible for full credit toward future booking within 12 months.
- Cancellations received inside 48 hours but before 4pm on the day of arrival will also receive a credit toward future stay, with the first night rate and all taxes and fees deducted.
Each cabin is fully furnished and includes linens, blankets, towels, toiletries, kitchen equipment, cookware, dishes & utensils. Beach towels are available in the Canteen. We do not permit bathroom towels or linens to be taken from the units. There is no daily housekeeping service, but for stays longer than 4 days, fresh towels/linens will be provided upon request.
Lupine Village does not charge a cleaning fee, so we ask that guests tidy up before departing:
- Gather used linens & towels
- Wash dishes, wipe counters (dish soap, scrubber, drying rack & Lysol wipes are provided)
- Take out garbage.
Guest is responsible for, and will be charged for any:
- Damage to the cabin or furnishings
- Excessive dirt or other mess requiring extra cleaning
- Any other cost incurred by Lupine Village due to Guest’s stay
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Lupine Village immediately.
Guest and all members of the rental party, and anyone else Guest permits on the property agrees to abide by the following Rental Rules at all times while at the property:
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside any of the cabins. Guests may smoke outside with courtesy distance from other guests, and proper disposal of cigarette butts.
- Quiet Hours in the Courtyard are from 11pm-9am. Noise including loud talking and music and other sounds will be moved indoors during quiet hours.
- Guest will be present during the entire rental period and is at least 21 years of age.
- Guest will not act in a loud, boisterous, unruly or thoughtless manner or disturb the rights of neighbors to peace and quiet, or allow his/her guests to do so
- Check-Out: Guest will vacate the cabin by 11am on the date this rental agreement ends. If Guest does not vacate after this rental agreement ends, Guest will be liable to Lupine Village for any resulting losses, including rent and court costs.
- Guest will use the cabin only as a private accommodation, and will not engage in any activity or allow any condition that is illegal, dangerous, or which would cause a cancellation, restriction, or increase in premium Lupine Village’s insurance, or allow his/her guests to do so.
- Guest will not damage or misuse the cabin and contents, or allow his/her guests to do so; Cabin will be left in good condition, except ordinary wear and tear. Guest shall pay for any repairs or replacement, all loss or damage to the house and its contents whenever such damage or loss is beyond normal wear and tear.
- Guest will inform Lupine Village immediately if there are any issues with the cabin. Especially with any water leakage or other typical home maintenance issue that may cause substantial damage to the home if not remedied immediately.
- A max of 2 well-behaved dogs are allowed in cabins #4, #5 & #6, provided that the below requirements are met.
- Guest agrees to pay non-refundable $50 pet fee per dog upon booking.
- Dog must be fully house trained, spayed/neutered, and up-to-date on all vaccinations
- Lupine Village assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all refuse immediately. There is a pet waste station in the courtyard.
- Dogs are not allowed on furniture or beds at any time. Guest will be billed for the cost of any damage, and any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees at a rate of $50/hr.
- Pet will not exhibit aggressive behavior, create excessive noise, or be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Keep in mind that dogs are not allowed in Rocky Mountain National Park, but they are allowed in National Recreation Areas. We are glad to provide information on dog-friendly hikes in the area.
- Doggy Daycare is available in Grand Lake at: http://www.mountainmongrels.com/
- Failure to disclose a pet after arrival, or bringing a pet into a pet-free cabin may lead to the immediate termination of your reservation without refund plus cleaning charges
Video Surveillance: For the safety and security of Lupine Village guests, the Canteen and shared outdoor areas may be under video surveillance. There are no cameras inside, or pointed toward private cabins.
Destroyed or Unlivable Cabin: If the cabin is unfit to stay in due to any cause, Lupine Village Management may choose not to rebuild or restore the home and/or may terminate this rental agreement immediately with no further liability to Guest. If the destruction or damage was not Guest’s fault and Lupine Village terminates this rental agreement, unused rent will be refunded to Guest.
Governmental Restrictions: If any government unit places a restriction on the ability to rent this property, Management may terminate this rental agreement immediately with no further liability to Guest. In this event any unused rent will be refunded to Guest.
Accidents: Lupine Village is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Lupine Village is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Equipment waiver: Guest acknowledges that any equipment available for guest use is used as-is, and that Lupine Village is not responsible for any accidents or injuries arising from use of equipment. Renters assume full responsibility for use of snowshoes, walking sticks, fishing poles, and any other equipment available to guests. Owners assume no responsibility for injury or death as a result of use. Guests acknowledge that they have a duty to inspect equipment prior to use to assure that it is in a safe and proper condition for use.
No Liability/Indemnification/Hold Harmless: Lupine Village does not assume liability for the loss, theft, damage or injury (or death) to persons or their personal property. Guests agree to indemnify and hold the Lupine Village harmless for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guests’ use and occupancy of the rental property, including but not limited to claims for personal injury or property damage/loss, in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado.