WE'RE OPEN FOR SUMMER 2020!
In response to COVID-19, we have made several changes to ensure guests have the cleanest, safest environment possible for a rocky mountain getaway. We will continue to provide spotless cabins with contactless check-in, disinfectant wipes, soap & hand sanitizer, but we have also added...
- 24-hour airing-out period between all bookings
- HEPA air purifiers in every cabin
- Socially-distanced outdoor seating, picnic tables, propane grills & fire pits for each cabin
In addition, we are asking each guest to do their part to respect other guests, the property, and our community.
- Follow CDC, state, and local guidelines, including...
- Maintain 6 ft minimum social distance with people outside your party
- Wear a mask in all businesses as required and whenever social distancing is not possible
- If someone in your party is sick, please reschedule your visit! We're providing full credit toward a future stay, even if you have to cancel the day of your arrival.
- No gatherings of more than 10 people on premises (state order)
- Gatherings in the courtyard or cabins are limited to registered guests staying at Lupine Village. Sorry, we will be unable to allow outside visitors or host events this year.
- To avoid unwanted interactions, dogs must be on a leash in the courtyard this year.
- Dog waste, trash, and litter/cigarette butts must be cleaned up immediately.
- It's especially important that dogs are kept off the furniture. Please review our pet requirements before booking.
Please follow us on Facebook or Instagram for updates, and feel free to reach out with any questions. Things might look different this summer, but we still look forward to hosting your safer mountain vacation!
IDEAL CABINS FOR YOUR ROCKY MOUNTAIN GETAWAY
Near the center of the town of Grand Lake, steps from the historic wooden boardwalks of Grand Avenue and just a couple blocks from the largest natural lake in Colorado, six small cabins have welcomed adventurous travelers since the 1930's. Today, Lupine Village at Grand Lake provides exceptional hospitality at the western gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park, with clean, comfortable cabins, and amenities that make Lupine Village feel like a home away from home. The cabins surround a shared courtyard with gathering spaces, gardens, games, grills, picnic tables & fire pits- perfect for making s'mores, and memories.