PLAN YOUR ROCKY MOUNTAIN CABIN GETAWAY
Near the center of the town of Grand Lake, steps from the historic wooden boardwalks of Grand Avenue and just a couple blocks from the largest natural lake in Colorado, six small cabins have welcomed adventurous travelers since the 1930's. Today, Lupine Village at Grand Lake provides exceptional hospitality at the western gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park, with clean, comfortable cabins for up to four guests, and amenities that make Lupine Village feel like a home away from home. The cabins surround a shared courtyard with gathering spaces, gardens, games, grills, picnic tables & fire pits- perfect for making s'mores, and memories.
COVID-19 ENHANCED PROTOCOLS - SUMMER 2021
As of May 5th, 2021 all employees of Lupine Village at Grand Lake, i.e. Mike & Ali, have been fully vaccinated.
For the latest updates and COVID-19 restrictions in Grand County, please visit https://www.co.grand.co.us/COVID19
In response to COVID-19, we have made several changes to ensure you have the cleanest, safest environment possible for a rocky mountain getaway. We will continue provide spotless cabins for up to 4 people from no more than 2 households, with contactless check-in, disinfectant wipes, soap & hand sanitizer, but we have also added...
- 2 HEPA air purifiers in every cabin- bedroom and living room
- Socially-distanced outdoor seating, picnic tables, propane grills & fire pits in addition to common areas
- If someone in your party is sick, please reschedule your visit! We're providing full credit toward a future stay, even if you have to cancel the day of your arrival.
- The courtyard is limited to registered guests staying at Lupine Village. Sorry, we will be unable to allow outside visitors or host events until the pandemic is over.
- To avoid unwanted interactions, dogs must be on a leash in the courtyard.
- Dog waste, trash, and litter/cigarette butts must be cleaned up immediately.
- To ensure we have time to thoroughly clean and disinfect cabins between bookings, it's especially important that guests tidy up after themselves and that dogs are kept off the furniture...please be sure to review our rental agreement before booking.
Please follow us on Facebook or Instagram for updates, and feel free to reach out with any questions. Things might look different for a while, but we still look forward to hosting your safer mountain vacation!