FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
These are some of the most common inquiries we receive, but feel free to contact us if you don't find an answer to your question.
- Can I book a one-night stay?
- Unfortunately, we do not have the cleaning or laundry capacity to accommodate single-night stays. But trust us- you'll want to stay more than one night.
- Do you offer long-term rentals?
- Lupine Village at Grand Lake is short-term only, with a maximum stay of 14 nights.
- Do you allow pets?
- Well -behaved dogs are allowed in Cabins #4, 5 & 6, while Cabins #1, 2 & 3 are pet-free.
- Please review the pet rules in the rental agreement thoroughly before booking. Sorry, no cats or other animals.
- Are you open year-round?
- Yes! Lupine Village is open year-round.
- Do you offer a Military/Student/Senior/AAA/group/ discount?
- Lupine Village does not offer any discounts to first-time guests. Guests who leave their cabins in exceptional condition may receive special offers for return stays.
- Do the cabins have air conditioning?
- No, air conditioning in Grand Lake is uncommon, as temperatures are typically about 15-20 degrees cooler than in Denver. Even on the warmest days, the nights are cool with low humidity.
- How are the cabins heated?
- The cabins are well insulated and have electric heat. We also include an extra space heater in each cabin- just in case.