Arriving to an unclean room can ruin the entire trip. When you book a cabin at Lupine Village, you'll never have to worry about that. As owners, we do the bulk of the cleaning ourselves and thoroughly inspect every cabin before your arrival- so you'll always arrive to a spotless cabin. Check out our reviews to see for yourself!
Any surface that you're likely to touch- door handles, light switches, tabletops, fixtures...they've all been disinfected. Your sheets, pillowcases, shams and duvet covers will always be fresh. Furniture and floors will be vacuumed, swept and mopped.
We put 2-3 hours of cleaning into every single arrival, and we don't charge a cleaning fee. So we do ask for guests help us by tidying up before departure, including:
- Gather used sheets & towels
- Wash dishes and wipe down counters/stove
- Lysol wipes, dish soap, scouring pad, dish rack, dish towels and paper towels are all provided
- Take out the garbage (bear-proof dumpster and recycling bins are located in the alley on the South side of the property)
- Ensure windows and doors are closed